Saturday 18 October 2014

The Selfie Tag | Blogtober Day 18

I have seen The Selfie Tag knocking about on YouTube a little bit lately so I thought I would give it a bash. My first instinct was that it was going to be about taking actual selfies, but it's not haha.

1. What is your best physical feature?
I would say my eyes I think. I've got quite big, blue eyes and I do actually quite like them.

2. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Would it come as a surprise to you if I said Florida? I know I have already been countless times and I am booked to go back again this June, but it's just my favourite place. I know lots of people have loads of places where they want to visit but to be honest I always just want to go back to Orlando! I would love to travel America and go to lots of different states eventually, but Florida would definitely be in the list even if I was travelling (although I've already done most of Florida... omg, Emma).

3. What do you need to feel better when you are sick?
A nice, chilled out duvet day with lots of comfort food, my doggy and Disney movies... spot on.

4. What piece of advice would you give the youth of today?
Probably to just take each moment as it comes and don't worry about what has already happened. The past is in the past, today is a new day and you never know if you will get to see tomorrow. So yeah, take each moment as it comes and do what makes you happy.

5. What animal do you think you were in a past life?
Ermmm... I have no idea. I don't really resemble any kind of animal or act like one haha. Probably a fish that had a traumatic time in the sea because I'm terrified of it. Oh dear...

6. If you could travel back in time would there be anything that you would change?
Yes... I'd probably take my own advice from question four and just enjoy myself, try not to worry about things and do what makes me happy.

7. What do you do for fun on weekends?
I like shopping, going out with my friends on nights out, eating out and that sort of stuff but I also love just chilling out in the house with The X Factor and a takeaway or something. Both good.

8. What's your biggest workplace pet peeve?
I've never been in full time work yet as I am still a student, but I have had a few part time jobs. My biggest pet peeve in the workplace would probably have to be people of the same level as you or people a lot younger than you telling you what to do. It actually grinds me. They are in the exact same position and work role as you but tell you to do stuff? Do it yourself! Haha.

9. I wouldn't be caught dead without...
Usual boring answer... my phone. Couldn't live without it.

10. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
I'd love to be able to fly. Don't have to worry about walking long distances, getting public transport or taxis, the expense of a car... nope I'll just fly and meet you there.

I hope you enjoyed this tag and go on ahead and give it a go yourself.
Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment