Friday 24 October 2014

Bare Minerals Haul | Blogtober Day 24



 Left to right: queen tiffany and sex kitten.



So it had been a while since I treated myself to some high end make up so I thought it was about time! I decided to buy some things that I had never tried before and get some fresh items into my collection. I went with my Auntie who absolutely swears by the bare minerals loose powder foundation. I have always been one to swear by MAC studio fix fluid, as I have never been too comfortable with my skin and always wanted a high coverage. I have started to become more comfortable with my own skin so thought why not give it a try? I went to the bare minerals counter in Boots and the lovely lady behind the counter sat me down and helped me decide on which foundation was for me so I came away with the bare minerals ready foundation in r310. To go along with this I bought the brush that the lady used to apply it which is the precision face brush. The staying power of this was amazing yesterday and today. As it is a powder foundation I didn’t expect the foundation to stay as well as the MAC one does, however it stays on my skin and is a lot lighter on the skin as well.

I also got my eye make up done there as well and I decided to buy the two eye shadows that she used because they were literally so pretty. She used the loose eye shadow in the shade queen tiffany all over my lid and used sex kitten in the crease. It is so pretty. I also bought the brush she used to apply these to my eyes which was the double ended precision eye brush.
To say I have never really had anything from bare minerals before, I am pleasantly surprised as I would never really head over to this counter. I have a feeling that I will be heading to that counter a lot more from now on.


Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment