Friday 14 November 2014

Feeling Festive...

Is anybody else feeling really festive this year? Because I definitely am...

First up, I will apologise for not finishing Blogtober. I lasted until day 24 (which was better than I ever thought I'd do!) but I unfortunately did fail miserably a week before it ended. But I am back now!!

I don't know what it is this year, but I am feeling festive like no other this year. I always get into the Christmas spirit very early, but this year I literally cannot wait. I love everything to do with the autumn/winter seasons especially Christmas. Another reason why I think I love Christmas is because I am away from home at university so I know as soon as I finish this term, I am home for three weeks with my family and friends having lots of fun and happy times! I am excited to start my Yankee Candle advent calendar this year too, because I have only ever had the chocolate advent calendars (Cadbury’s wins every time), so that is something else new to look forward to! I can’t wait to go Christmas shopping, to the Christmas markets, ice skating, hot chocolates and candle lit lush baths all the time. My heaven! I love spending time with the family over Christmas when everyone is together. Putting the Christmas decorations up, winter walks with my dog and big scarves. I currently have my Yankee Candle in Christmas Cookie burning also!

I hope you are all looking forward to the Christmas season and maybe even getting excited already like me too! I’m going to go and watch The Holiday now – one of my favourites for this time of year!

Lots of love, Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment