Wednesday 15 October 2014

The Disney Movies Tag | Blogtober Day 15

I stumbled across the Disney movies tag and because I am a massive Disney fan, I was all over it. So here we go... 

- Name five of your favourite Disney animated films
The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen, The Lion King and Finding Nemo.

- Name three of your favourite Disney characters
Ariel (The Little Mermaid), Belle (Beauty and the Beast) and Olaf (Frozen).

- Name three of your favourite Disney villains
Ursula (The Little Mermaid), Jafar (Aladdin) and Gaston (Beauty and the Beast).

- Name three of your favourite Disney pairings
Ariel and Eric (The Little Mermaid), Belle and the Beast (Beauty and the Beast) and Anna and Kristoff (Frozen).

- Name three Disney moments that have made you cry
I don't think that I have really cried at a Disney movie. There are obviously parts in there which are sad and could make you temporarily unhappy whilst watching, like Bambi's mother dying *snuffles* but I don't think that I have actually shed tears.

- Name three Disney moments that have made you riled up
As much as I love Gaston, he does make me riled up haha he's far too arrogant but a brilliant character. The birds and mice in Cinderella actually make me angry (oops sorry). And third has to be when Ursula turns into a human with Ariel's voice and fools poor ol' Eric. 

- Name three Disney moments that have, or still, frighten you
I've never been frightened by a Disney movie to be honest. 

- Name three Disney moments that make you happy
I think that every Disney movie makes me happy but I love it when Ariel's father turns her into a human so that she can be with Eric, when the Beast comes back to life as Belle declares her love for him and when Nemo and Marlin are reunited from their separation.

- Name three of your favourite Disney songs
"Part of Your World" (The Little Mermaid), "Circle of Life" (The Lion King) and "Under the Sea" (The Little Mermaid).

As you may have noticed a recurring theme throughout this tag, I am totally obsessed with The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast. The Little Mermaid is just perfection and it is pretty impossible to not love Beauty and the Beast. 

Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment