Wednesday 1 October 2014

Blogtober Introduction & 21st Birthday! | Blogtober Day 1

So this year, as I have got more into blogging (I know not perfectly, but I'll get there haha) I thought I would give "blogtober" a try. It's just like "vlogtober" over on YouTube, however I am going post a blog post everyday throughout October. There's going to be a variety of different posts during the month including my every day life, to beauty, to baking! So, I hope you enjoy!

I'm going to start with my 21st birthday which took place in September and show you some of the presents which I was lucky enough to receive from my family and friends. My birthday landed on a Saturday, so on the Friday I went out for Tapas with my parents, my brother and my Nan and had a lovely meal and a few drinks to start the celebrations. My family came round to visit me during the day on the Saturday and to have some champagne with us. I received lots of amazing presents and money from everybody and was really happy with the thoughtful presents they had sent to me. 


When the night was drawing in, I got ready and had a few drinks at home with one of my best friends before going out to meet all the other boys and girls coming out to celebrate with me. I had an absolutely amazing day and night out and my 21st was literally the best birthday I have ever had. Here are some of the presents I was lucky enough to get... along with lots of dollars for my America fund! (249 days but I promise I'm not counting...)



My beautiful Pandora jewellery.. Top L-R: Fairytale book charm from one of my best friends, Chelsea; 21 charm from my Uncle and his girlfriend. Bottom L-R: Heart stack ring from my dog Cocoa (haha! She was saving up for a while..) & tiara ring from my parents. 

Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume (smells soooo good...)

Big thumbs up to Joey for this one!! 


My gorgeous doggy, Cocoa, giving me my lovely ring :)


Believe it or not, I don't really like cake... hence the individual ones. However this rather did impress me.

 I hope you've enjoyed seeing some of my presents from my 21st and hearing about what I got up to! I hope you stay throughout my blogtober posts!!
Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment