Tuesday 14 October 2014

L'Oreal Collection Exclusive by Color Riche Review | Blogtober Day 14

Back in January, L'Oreal came out with Collection Privee which was a selection of nude lipsticks by many different celebrities. Now they have bounced back again with Collection Exclusive which is a selection of red and nude lipsticks by celebrities again. The celebrities this time are Doutzen Kroes, Julianne Moore, Eva Longoria and Liya Kibede.

I picked up Blake's red and Eva's nude. The packaging is beautiful and I feel that it has an expensive feel even though it is a drugstore lipstick.



The lipsticks themselves are very pigmented and creamy. The red claims to be a matte lipstick, however I don't agree completely. I feel like they still have a bit of shine in them and aren't completely matte, however they don't have as much shine as a regular red lipstick. The collection is four reds and four nudes, claiming to have a shade for every skin tone. I think the selection is small so maybe there isn't one for every skin tone but the lipsticks that are available are very beautiful. 

I was very impressed with both of the lipsticks and their staying power is also extremely good. I missed out on the chance to pick up any from the Collection Privee so I was glad to get my hands on a couple of these ones. These lipsticks are limited edition and are selling out quite quickly so grab one or a few as soon as you can.

Have you tried any yet?
Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment