Monday 13 October 2014

The Disney World Tag | Blogtober Day 13

I saw The Disney World Tag on Instagram, screen shotted it straight away and absolutely wanted to do it. So here goes...

1. Favourite park?
Magic Kingdom, hands down.

2. Favourite character to meet?
Mickey and Minnie when they are together in Mickey's little place.

3. Favourite nighttime show?
Wishes firework display - beautiful.

4. Favourite ride in each park?
Magic Kingdom - Splash Mountain (may change to Journey of The Little Mermaid once I have ridden it!). Hollywood Studios (MGM) - Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Animal Kingdom - Kali River Rapids. Epcot - Soarin'. Blizzard Beach - Cross Country Creek (love a good lazy river) or Slush Gusher (I am yet to ride Summit Plummet due to weather circumstances each time! Got 3 from the front last time and it got closed!!). Typhoon Lagoon - Crush 'n' Gusher.

5. Favourite dessert?
Mickey's Premium Ice Cream Sandwich. It is cookies and cream ice cream sandwiched together in two Mickey biscuits! Yummy!

6. Favourite character memory?
The very first time I went to Disney, I was about 7 years old, and I went with my parents, my brother along with my aunt and uncle. Meeting Minnie Mouse for the first time was so amazing, I can remember it clear as day and was so unforgettable. We even have some photos of the moment. My favourite is all of us smiling with Minnie whilst I'm hugging the life from her and my Dad is kissing her cheek. Love that picture and memory!

7. Favourite souvenir?
I can't choose between two. They are both from the first time I went - one is a ring and one is a key chain. The ring is just a dainty little gold ring with Mickeys face engraved into it. And the key chain is golden and in the shape of an old picture frame with the castle on the front and it opens up and the princesses are inside.

8. Favourite land in Magic Kingdom?
Fantasyland - but I love Frontierland also!

9. Favourite country in Epcot?
It's such a boring answer, but I love England in the World Showcase, because I love seeing all the English stuff in the USA and also seeing their portrayal of England is interesting too.

10. Favourite part of Festival of Fantasy?
Beauty and the Beast's float.

11. Favourite restaurant?
I love the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom mainly because of the surroundings inside there. It's so detailed and fun - although I am looking forward to trying other restaurants I haven't before (including Be Our Guest - so excited!).

12. Favourite magical moment?
Literally every moment from the minute you walk into the park to the minute you leave is magical. Even stepping off the plane at Orlando International, you feel the magic because you know you're heading to Disney!

Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment