Saturday 11 October 2014

Liverpool Haul | Blogtober Day 11

So because I'm back in Liverpool, one of the first things that I wanted to do was go shopping to pick up a few bits. I love the stuff that I found so I thought I would share them with you. Theres some beauty, a couple of accessories and just a random thing which is pretty cool.

L'Oreal False Lash Flutter Mascara - £10.99. L'Oreal Lipsticks in Eva's Nude and Blake's Red - £6.99 each. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 30 - £5.49.

I picked up another one of my mascaras as I was in need of a new one and I have changed from Maybelline The Falsies to L'Oreal False Lash Flutter (I never thought I would change from the falsies!). The mascara is amazing. It has a plastic brush but isn't just normal shape and makes the lashes look incredible. I also wanted to get my hands on a couple of the new L'Oreal collection of nudes and reds and I chose Eva's Nude and Blake's Red - both stunning colours and Superdrug had L'Oreal products on 3 for 2 which made it even better! I also wanted to pick up the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 30 after watching Essie Buttons video where she featured this - it's such an autumnal berry colour and is literally stunning. 

Left to right: L'Oreal Blake's Red, Rimmel Kate Moss in 30, L'Oreal Eva's Nude.

Next, I headed to Lush again... surprise surprise, nothing new there. I literally find myself addicted when it comes to this time of the year so I went in and picked up another few bits.

Reindeer Rock soap -  £3.10 per 100g (my piece - £5.46), Fizzbanger bath bomb - £3.35, Snow Fairy shower gel, small - £3.75, Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb - £3.50.

When I last visited Lush last week, I was stuck between choosing the soap Yog Nog or Reindeer Rock. I went with Yog Nog but still ended up going back and getting Reindeer Rock. It is made from dried lingonberry infusion and contains bergamot oil and toning cypress. The soap is a gorgeous purple/maroon colour with little reindeers embossed onto it with a gorgeous berry scent. I then picked up the Fizzbanger which I have never tried before and as you can see it is such a bright yellow colour so I’m looking forward to seeing it in the water. I think it is supposed to be like fireworks as it contains popping candy with a scent of citrus apple and cinnamon. It contains ylang ylang and cinnamon leaf oil and the website also mentions petitgrain which is used in aromatherapy to calm the breathing and heartbeat and to help with anxiety so I am looking forward to seeing if that works. Snow Fairy is one of the Lush Christmas classics which I pick up every year. It’s bright pink, smells like candy floss and has slight glitter in it – could a shower gel get any better, really? Finally from Lush I picked up the Luxury Lush Pud which I had last year, but it has been changed. Last year it was a purple colour and this year it is literally fluorescent pink. It contains tonka absolute, ylang ylang and lavender oil. It also has the same scent as Twilight which is one of my all time favourites from Lush.

Necklace - £6.00.

Necklace - £5.00.

Thermal travel mug - £3.00 (I think).

Finally, I headed to Primark. I picked up a couple of really cute necklaces. I especially love the big flowery one, I think it will look so cute with a big chunky jumper in the winter time to make it look a bit more dressy. And the travel mug is the random purchase. This little baby had caught my eye the last couple of times I went into Primark and I thought to myself 'no Emma you don't need it cause you don't drink coffee or tea' but I couldn't resist the glitter any longer. This will now be my excuse to take hot chocolate everywhere with me - not that anyone needs an excuse for hot chocolate wherever they are right?

Hope you liked this little haul. 
Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment