Friday 3 October 2014

Disney Countdown | Blogtober Day 3

As you may have already guessed by some of the posts I have already posted on my blog, I am Disney obsessed and not ashamed to admit it. Despite being 21 years old, since the first time I visited Orlando, Florida to go to Disney at the age of 7, I have always wanted to go back when it came to booking my next holiday. I have been to Florida 5 times so far and am beyond excited that I am going back for a 6th time with one of my best friends in June 2015!

My friend has never been before so is very excited and I am just bursting to get back to Florida. We have our tickets booked to visit all the Disney, Universal and SeaWorld parks - including Discovery Cove that I have never been to, but always wanted to.

We are, of course, going to start our holiday with the best park (in my opinion) Magic Kingdom. This park is just full of magic from the minute you arrive to the minute you leave. Everything is just amazing and the castle is truly breathtaking. As a big Little Mermaid fan, I am eager to get on the Journey of the Little Mermaid ride - new since I last visited the park! 

Considering we booked our holiday at the very beginning of April (over a year ahead of when we leave) time has been going pretty fast! However we do have a rather large wait ahead of us to go!



Have you ever been to Florida or visited any of the parks?
Love Em x



No comments:

Post a Comment