Wednesday 8 October 2014

Lush Northern Lights Review | Blogtober Day 8

Northern lights is a limited edition bath bomb from Lush from their Halloween 2014 collection and priced at £3.50. I will be honest, when I walked into the shop and saw this bath bomb, I wasn't blown away. The shape of it interested me as it is obviously not a normal shape for a bath bomb with it being long rather than round, however with it just being a lilac colour, I didn't expect too much.



However, all was changed when I saw the lady from the shop put into a bowl of water and saw it explode into a rainbow of colours. Northern lights smells incredible including jasmine and ylang ylang within its' ingredients. It also leaves little stars in your bath as well (which do dissolve) leaving your bath look like Bonfire night with all the fireworks of colour and the stars making it look even more like the sky. After a while, the bomb leaves your bath a pale lilac colour when all of the exciting explosions have come to an end. It leaves your skin feeling amazingly smooth and soft and smelling gorgeous. It is a very calming bathing experience and I will definitely be going back to Lush to pick up a few more before the collection is taken out of stores.


Have you given anything from the Lush Halloween/Christmas collection for 2014 yet? It all looks so amazing and I think a few more repurchases will be to follow when I have tried out more of the collection I bought. 

Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment