Monday 6 October 2014

Autumn | Blogtober Day 6

Autumn... where do I begin? Such a gorgeous season. I thought I would share with you some of the things I absolutely love about Autumn.

I love it when the leaves start to fall off the trees once they have turned the orangey-brown colour and crunch under your shoes. When you can take long, hot, relaxing baths every night with a different festive scented bomb thrown in. Drinking hot chocolates every chance you get because let's face it, nothing beats a good hot chocolate when you're cosied up on the couch when the dark night has fallen. Wrapping up and putting layers on - a must. Shopping around when all the shops have got their autumnal collection in with all the jumpers, coats, hats and scarves. Lots of candles lit for a nice cosy feeling. Carving pumpkins and putting your little tea lights inside for a glow on the fireplace. Getting far too excited for the Christmas season approaching meaning Christmas shopping, Christmas markets and ice skating.

I could literally go on forever about the things I love about this time of year, but we would be here a very long time and I am too excited to run myself a bath and jump in with one of my Lush bath bombs - haul coming tomorrow.

Is there anything you love about the autumn season that you are already doing or can't wait for>
Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment