Thursday 28 August 2014

Yankee Candle Bliss

Okay, I have a confession to make. I have never really been one for buying candles very often (or at all). I think in my whole life I have had one miniature Yankee Candle from Christmas time (Christmas Eve I think it was called) and that was only at the Christmas just gone. 

HOWEVER, changed person right here, oh yes. I have got a bit more interested in candles lately and I am beyond excited to be visiting Bath and Body Works on my next trip to Florida in June, but there has been a new opening of a Yankee Candle shop in the village I live in... it was near impossible to resist temptation when you could smell it walking past the store. 

I popped into the shop today and couldn't resist walking out with a candle for myself. 



After pulling the lid off of 'Salted Caramel' I just couldn't put this candle back on the shelf. I got the largest size priced at £19.99. It smells absolutely amazing. I'm not the best at describing scents so I am going to use what the Yankee website describes it as:

Sweet surrender is yours with our luscious gourmand confection of burnt sugar, sea salt, and smooth vanilla caramel.





It literally smells delicious. I am burning it right now as I am sat writing this blog post and my room smells beautiful already. I think I will definitely be making another trip into the Yankee Candle shop very soon! Candle addict... on it's way!

What is your favourite Yankee Candle scent? 
Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment