This is another non-beauty related post, but don't worry because the next post is coming soon and is beauty (yayyyy). So, because I am a HUGE Disney fan, I thought I would do the Disney tag that I've seen a lot on YouTube again, but I don't have a YouTube. So let's just get stuck in!
1. Which Disney scene do you wish you could experience?
I love the little mermaid so much and it's not really a scene, but I'd like to experience being a mermaid cause I'm so afraid of the sea, it might help!
2. The first time you went to Disney?
The first time I went to Disney World in Florida I was 7 years old and I went with my mum, my dad and my older brother, Joey.
3. Your most unforgettable moment at the parks?
I think the most unforgettable moment you can have at Disney is the first time you ever walk into Magic Kingdom and also when you make it to the castle and see it for the first time.
4. A non Disney song that reminds you of the parks?
I'm not too sure on this one. It's mostly just Disney songs and songs played in the parks which remind me of them.
5. The character that you would want to be your best friend?
It would have to be Belle - of course!
6. What's the first Disney film that you remember watching?
Either Bambi or Lady and the Tramp. I don't know which I watched first, but it was definitely one of these two with my Dad.
7. Favourite Disney princess?
Belle and Ariel - don't make me choose!
8. What is one of the scenes in a Disney film that makes you cry?
There's probably one in every film! It's going to have to be the classic moment when Mufasa dies in The Lion King - so sad!
9. What is the Disney film that will make you feel better when you're feeling down or poorly?
I think The Little Mermaid as I find the songs very cheery and I think the film is amazing.
10. What is your favourite Disney film?
I can't choose just one. Beauty and the Beast or The Little Mermaid.
Okay, so thanks for reading guys! I know it wasn't a beauty related post but I love Disney and just thought this tag looked really fun!
Hope you enjoyed this post.
Love Em x