Thursday 20 February 2014

The Mother of All Hot Pink Lipsticks

I can't believe how fast this year is going and that it's nearly the end of February already! However, this means that Spring and Summer are on their way equalling in bright lips and pastel nails - which I love both. To get into the Spring/Summer spirit, I whipped out one of my favourite MAC lipsticks today that had been pushed to the back of the drawer for some time. I'm sure you'll of all heard of MAC Girl About Town?? Well, yep. That's the one. 


The colour is a blue based fuchsia, so it makes your teeth look very white when wearing it. It is an amplified finish and is also quite creamy. The lipstick is a opaque colour and will last a very long time before it is needed to be reapplied. I love this colour and it's making me very excited for Summer to be here!

I hope you enjoyed this post. What's your favourite MAC lipstick for Summer?
Love Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment