Tuesday 4 March 2014

How Much Is My Face Worth? TAG.

I was having a nosey round on YouTube today and spotted a tag video which was called how much is my face worth. I watched the video and found it quite interesting. Basically, you add up the prices of all the products you use on your face on a daily basis and that is how much your face is worth. Watching these videos made me quite interested to see how much my face is worth... so here goes.


(please excuse the bad photo. i have lost my camera and the lighting was really bad!!)


MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC25): £21.50
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Light 2): £4.19
MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NC15): £15.00
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Translucent): £3.99
MAC Limited Edition Snowglobe Eyeshadow Palette (dark brown for eyebrows and crease): £30.00
Urban Decay Primer Potion (original): £16.00
Urban Decay Naked Palette (sin): £37.00
Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner (black): £2.99
Barry M Kohl Pencil Liner (black): £2.99
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (black): £7.99
NARS Bronzer (laguna): £27.00
MAC Powder Blush (fleur power): £18.00
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (soft and gentle): £22.00
MAC Lipstick (plumful): £15.00
MAC Fix+: £14.50

MY FACE IS WORTH: £238.15

Wow. After adding that up I am very surprised. I didn't think that the price would be as much as it is. I thought it would have come to around the £150 mark, but it went way past (oops, haha). This is genuinely my everyday make up that I use and after seeing the price I feel very privileged to be able to have this make up and am in no way bragging at all (usual blogger/youtuber disclaimer). 

I hope that you enjoyed this post and add up how much your face is worth.
I am going to tag my friend Leigh-Ann to do this tag to see how much her face is worth, so make sure you go over and check her blog out - http://kissandmakeup28.blogspot.co.uk/

Love Em x 

No comments:

Post a Comment