Monday 27 January 2014

The TMI Tag!

Today, I have decided to do the TMI (too much information) tag which has being going round a lot on YouTube lately and since I don't have a YouTube channel (yet... eeeek too scared) I thought I'd throw it on her for y'all to read! :) 

1. What are you wearing? Chicago bulls tshirt, some little Hollister leggings and my brothers socks... heyyyyy. 
2. Have you ever been in love? Ermmmm, touchy subject... I'm gonna say no haha.
3. Have you ever had a terrible break up? Not terrible, but then again not so great either.
4. How tall are you? 5ft 2.5in. And yes, that 0.5 of an inch does matter cause I'm a short ass. 
5. How much do you weigh? No idea... too much haha. 
6. Any tattoos? Yes, 1. A love heart on my ribs in memory of my Grandad (love you gramps!!)
7. Any piercings? Yes... scaffold, tragus, helix, ears and tummy. 
8. OTP? Ermmmmm... it was Justin and Selena but they're not together anymore so I don't have one :(
9. Favourite combination of characters from a fandom? I'm watching a TV series from the USA at the minute called The Fosters and I gotta say it's Callie and Brandon. #Braille.
10. Favourite TV show? Of all time, Friends. At the moment, The Fosters.
11. Favourite band? ONE DIRECTION OF COURSE!!! (Harry Styles, I love you).
12. Something that you miss? My grandad. 
13. Favourite song? At the moment, All That Matters by Justin Bieber or Midnight Memories by One Direction. 
14. How old are you? I'm 20.
15. Zodiac sign? Virgo.
16. Qualities you look for in a partner? Hmm... honesty, loyalty and a nice smile. 
17. Favourite quote? Follow your dreams and never say never.
18. Favourite actor? I don't have a favourite but I quite like Robert Pattinson in the Twilight saga. 
19. Favourite colour? Purple.
20. Loud or soft music? Loud when I'm cleaning up or getting ready to go out, soft when I'm studying or just chilling out.
21. Where do you go when you're sad? To my bed, 100%.
22. How long does it take you to have a shower? About 20 minutes, 30 minutes if I'm washing my hair.
23. How long does it take you to get ready in a morning? Around 30-45 minutes.
24. Have you ever been in a physical fight? Nope.
25. Turn ons? A good sense of humour but caring at the same time.
26. Turn offs? Arrogance.
27. Reason you made a blog? Because I want to do YouTube but I'm not brave enough yet... yes I'm a wimp.
28. Fears? Spiders and dying. 
29. The last thing that made you cry? Anxiety.
30. Last time that you said that you love somebody? Yesterday on the phone to my mum.
31. Meaning behind your blogger name? It's just my own name. Quite boring really!
32. Last book you read? Nowhere but up, Pattie Malette.
33. Current book you're reading or going to read next? I'm still reading nowhere but up at the minute.
34. Last show you watched? The Fosters.
35. Last person you talked to? My best uni pal, Kayla.
36. What's your relationship like with the last person who text you? She's my best friend :) (soppy, I know).
37. Last place that you were? In my friends room at Halls of Residence.
38. Do you have a crush? I'm gonna go for celebrity crushes... Justin Bieber and Harry Styles, yum. 
39. Last time that you kissed someone? New Year's Eve.
40. Favourite flavour of sweet? Orange.
41. What instruments do you play? I used to play the piano, but I can only remember bits now. 
42. Favourite piece of jewellery? My Pandora bracelet because all my charms were bought for me by the people closest to me :)
43. Last sport that you played? Awkward, I don't play sports.
44. Last song that you sang? Midnight Memories by One Direction.
45. Favourite chat up line? There's a vine where a guy says to a girl "I'm gonna flip this coin and whatever it lands on I get" hahahaha. 
46. Have you ever used any of them? No, absolutely not haha. 

Okay, so that is my TMI tag and I hope you enjoyed it! I am also going to tag one of my best friends, Leigh, to do this tag over on her blog, www.kissandmakeup28.blogspot.co.uk go and check her out! :)
Love Em x

Me and Kayla before a night out at uni :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment